Monday, July 18, 2011

oVo

We had the best weekend downtown as long as you do not include the lack of sleep. That is too long a story for this forum.
We took Trinity and Everett to see Cirque Du Soleil (Ovo) which was the best one we have seen yet. Eddie and I usually go every year and this one was really kid friendly so we decided to make a little city vacation out of it. We luckily have great friends who are very generous and have let us use their Hancock apartment.
I laughed when I realized how similar Everett and Eddie dressed.
Ev ate this popcorn in minutes. He was shoveling it in like he never tasted popcorn before.
Room with a view.
We took the kids to the pier and on a boat ride. It took Reeve a minute, or two, to get used to the fast part of the ride. River view.

No comments: