Thursday, July 7, 2011

Father's Day 2011


The day after my brother's wedding, we had a BBQ bash at our house to celebrate the great dads. I was blessed to have every dad in my life (dad, step-dad, dad-in-law)there. Most importantly, my hubby, who works, stresses and glues this family together. I have heard that the greatest thing a father can do is love their mother. He hit that one out of the park. I know that no one in this world can love me more deeply. But also he believes in his children. He holds them when they cry, he scolds them when they break the rules, he shines when they succeed and he has faith in them even if they fail. He is excited to have another one!!

1 comment:

JoAnna said...

Eddie is an excellent daddy, husband, and son. I am glad that he had a wonderful Father's Day.