Monday, August 11, 2008

Oconomowoc Lake

The pictures are tiny but you get the idea. We spent our Saturday afternoon at our friend's lake house in WI. I call it my sanctuary away from the city. It is so relaxing and cozy. It was a day of many firsts: Everett and Trinity's first time on a boat (a speed boat anyway); the first time I witnessed Eddie's brute athleticism as he demonstrated a marathon water ski around the lake(might be a new Olympic sport); Trinity's first time tubing and the first time we drove 5 hours round trip in 9 hours.
We had tickets for Cirque Du Soleil's Kooza Saturday night and I didn't want to miss it and I didn't want to pass up the invite to the lake so we did both. Both were fantastic!! Despite the busy day it was our best day of the summer!

Trinity was so nervous and I can tell she wanted to change her mind but not sure if she ran out of time or really didn't know what was happening. In any event, she did have fun but was quick to say "all done!"

No comments: