I am sad the Olympics are over. The last 17 days have been filled with many tears, anticipation and screams of joy and heartache. I meant from me, not the athletes, although I am sure their emotional response was far greater. HA!
China did an *amazing* job as host nation. I have never seen such a display of artistry. (I am starting to sound like a NBC commentator.)
If you have children and sat them in front of the TV for the last 17 days like me and sacrificed sleep to stay up and watch the games until midnight logging in over 100 hours of Olympic coverage...or, you didn't have time to watch or weren't that interested...you need to watch this video. It highlights the heartbreaks and the highs of the games including many world records that were smashed.
Enjoy.
Olympics 2008: Highlights
Only 3 years and 364 days until London 2012!!
P.S. Trinity looked at the TV the other day and said "Hey, that's Michael Phelps!" Thatta girl!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment