Wednesday, August 6, 2008

My Adolescent 3 Year Old Little Girl

Trinity *loves* to pretend she is other people. She has quite the imagination. Most days she is not Trinity (nor am I Mama) but Cinderella, Hannah Montana, etc. This morning this was our conversation:

Trinity: "Hey, I have a great idea!" (Our "pretend" acts always start with this statement)
Mama: "Yeah, what is it?"
Trinity: "You can be Nick, I will be Kevin and Everett will be Joe."
Mama: "hmmmmm, ok!?!?!?"
Trinity: "Let's doooooooo it!" (She always says this to get the show going)
Mama: "Um, Kevin?!?!?, who are we exactly?"
Trinity: "The Jonas Brothers!"
Mama: "What in the world...how old are you!!?!?"

2 comments:

The McKays said...

no way! too funny! :)

Leslie C. said...

I will add that she called her 9 year old Auntie Abby the night before to get the Jonas Brothers names. She knew Nick but was very concerned that she didn't know the other 2.