Saturday, February 23, 2008

Things about me that you may or may not have known.

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Little Caesar's Pizza
2. Kohls
3. Claire's Boutique
4. Rave


Four movies I've watched more than once:
1. Aladdin
2. Say Anything
3. Gladiator
4. Beautiful Mind

Four places I have lived:
1. Oak Forest, IL
2. San Diego, CA
3. Groton, CT
4. Chicago, IL

Four T.V. Shows that I watch:
1. Lost
2. Brothers & Sisters
3. Grey's Anatomy
4. The Office

Four places I have not been in the states:
1. The Dakotas
2. Alaska
3. Montana
4. Alabama

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Sushi
2. Ahi Tuna
3. A good gnocci
4. chicken pot pie

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. in bed
2. Italy
3. on the beach in Hawaii
4. on a date (w/ my husband)

Things I am looking forward to this year:
1. going on a vacation
2. experiencing many 'firsts' with Everett
3. Everett sleeping thru the night
4. pools, parks and walks with the kids

Four places I like to shop:
1. Target
2. Old Navy
3. my local scrapbooking store
4. Macys

No comments: