Here are some pics:
Friday, February 8, 2008
Belly Button Hill
It is exciting that Trinity will be 3 next month and yet we still have many "1st's" to experience with her. This past weekend, we bundled up and headed to the 'burbs to take Trinity sledding for the first time. I am pretty sure Eddie and I had a bit more fun than she did. We haven't been sledding since we were kids. We were giddy, excited and ready to get down that hill. We hopped out of the car, grabbed the kid, grabbed the sled and headed for the hill. We meet a dad on our way up. As we giggled and laughed we ask him "how is the hill? is it great? are you having fun?" He looked at us in a somber way and said, "I just broke my arm, I am headed to the ER!" That made me re-think my sledding abilities as I zipped down in a sled made for kids, not adults. However, no major accidents occured and Trinity had a great time, as did we.
Here are some pics:
Here are some pics:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
so adorable!
Post a Comment