Tuesday, February 5, 2008

4 Month Check-Up

I can't believe that Everett is 4 months already. I guess time moves faster in a sleep deprived haze. He is actually doing much better since we got back from Arizona and is back to sleeping until at least 5:30AM. Praise God!
We took Everett to see the friendly doctor yesterday. I had to pray over him before the nurse gave him his shots because if you remember my post from his 2 month check-up, you will remember that he cried for hours afterwards. Of course, the Lord heard my desperate cries and granted us peace. Everett cried for about 1 minute and then quickly returned to his normal happy self. Thank you Jesus!
I wasn't too surprised over his mammoth growth since my back is killing me and he was up all night, eating every 3 hours for the last 2 weeks (growth spurt???).

Here are his stats:
___________________________________________
Weight: 16 lb. 13oz. 75th percentile, for boys
Height: 26-1/2 in. 90th percentile


Go Everett Go!

No comments: