Friday, January 6, 2012

Trinity Christmas Program

December was filled with Christmas musicals between church and school. I was getting confused of who had to be where, practice what and when. I thought I would have a baby by the time it was musical time so in addition to trying to coordinate schedules, I also had to come up with back-up carpool plans to get my kids everywhere. Fortunately, Elias was late and I was able to see every performance.
Trinity had her big debut in our church musical "Christmas Mythbusters." She was in the choir and had quite the rehearsal schedule on top of three performances. By the end, she never wanted to sing another song. I don't blame her.

Here she is on night one, still looking lively and fresh!


The musical was super cute. It addressed questions like 1) Jesus wasn't really born on Dec. 25th, 2) we really don't know if there were 3, 4 or 5 wise men and 3) angels are not in scripture "singing" but saying "Glory!" The point of all this doesn't really matter does it? Our salvation doesn't rest on the facts of Christmas, right?!?! It was a ...good message!

No comments: