Friday, June 4, 2010

Reeve Turns 1!


He recently went to the doctor for his 1 year checkup. He is almost 24 lbs. (75th %tile) and is 31 inches long (90th %tile) although I think he is about a half inch taller. He is off the bottle and off formula. I am pacifier and bottle free for the first time in 5 years. Next are all the diapers! Soon I will not need a diaper bag and then what will I do?!?!?
He waves bye bye and says it too.
He is taking steps.
He points and says "this!"
You know I take too many pictures when he sees my camera and says "cheese!"
He is a fantastic sleeper now and is a great eater.
He holds to phone to his ear (more like behind his head) and says "hi" and an entire conversation I cannot understand.
He popped his 5th tooth the other day and is working on 3 more. ;(
He is still a mama's boy. I am not minding though! I love his cuddles.

No comments: