Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Trinityisms, Part II

I have not had a great memory since having kids. I am not sure it because I have suffered brain damage or because I have 10,000 on my mind at a time. Trinity is starting to take notice. I asked her what she wanted for lunch 3 times yesterday, each time forgetting her answer. As I was heading into the garage to put something in the freezer Trinity says to me, "Mama, you are losing your memories. Maybe they are in the garage!"

Meanwhile, Everett is just saying the darndest things as well. Besides saying "God Bless YOU!" and an unsolicited "I love You" (which is a song to a mama's ears) he does have some pretty funny stuff to say. Yesterday he said "I want to watch Fraggle Rock ALL DAY LONG." He hasn't watched that show in a month.
He also pretends he is an animal and says he is going to bite you (See Bear Wilderness post). Today he did bite Reeve's finger but only after Reeve put it in his mouth. He left bite marks. :(
When you are trying to get his attention and he wants to ignore you he says, "I can't hear you!"
He is really into motorcycles and construction vehicles. When he sees a motorcycle he gives a shout out and says "Did you see it, did you see it?!?!?" When he sees a construction truck he says, "Look, a loader a boom and a bucket!" He know all the parts!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Amazing. :) Thank you for the smiles.