Saturday, October 17, 2009

Reunion

Eddie and I went to his 15 year High School reunion last weekend. He was able to reconnect with friends from high school. Although we went to separate high schools, Eddie and I went to the same grammar school and junior high. As did a lot of the reunion attendees. So, it was a reunion of sorts for me as well.
I spent some time talking to an old friend Cheri. While sharing stories she asked if I remembered someone named Tricia who moved away. I said no. She went on to say how good friends they were, they had their own little song they made up together and a dance to go with it. She said she moved away and she cried for a long time. All this sounded eerily familiar. I said , uh, Cheri, that was not some girl named Tricia, that was me!! She thought she had her name wrong this whole time. Too funny!!

Old and new friends

Us with Nick: Eddie's old classmate, our bestman in our wedding and my partner in sarcasm.

No comments: