Friday, October 30, 2009

Night Wakenings

When Reeve wakes up in the middle of the night, I do my "rounds" and check on the other kids. The other night I checked on Everett at 2AM and found him sleeping on his back with his knees up... snoring. I thought he looked pretty funny. I shuffled back to bed and found Eddie on his back with his knees up... snoring. Like father like son I guess.
The other funny thing is that when I went to check on Everett I noticed he took his socks off again. I moved him around looking for the one sock I couldn't find. I gave up and picked him up to place him back on the correct side of the bed (he is a pretty sound sleeper, I can toss him around without waking him up) only to find the sock on his hand like a mitten. precious.

I was so tempted to take a picture.

1 comment:

dgurl7 said...

i have a pic of my girl with one hello kitty sock on her hand. when i dig it up i'll show u. so sweet.