
We traveled 3 hours to Oconomowoc, WI to visit our friend's, The Baslers, lake house. We go every year and every year we have a blast. It is the highlight of our summer. This summer proved to be a bit difficult since Reeve is so little, needs so much attention and sported a bit of a fever. I took care of him most of the time while Eddie took care of Trinity and Everett at the lake. Of course, they wanted to do two different things at the same time. Eddie and I were exhausted but I think the kids had fun. We are looking forward to next year when the kids are a bit easier to take care of...in this situation anything. Assuming however that I am not pregnant or have another baby at that point. (NOT thinking much about that at this point though.)

The Basler girls and Trinity hanging out in front of the boat. They were sooooooo cool!

Reeve chillin' in his swing much like Trinity did her first visit to the lake 4 years ago.

Chilly but enjoying the boat ride.
No comments:
Post a Comment