It has been awhile since I have posted. I apologize to my faithful following of the dust collected on my blog. It has been busy here. We are official suburb residents and no longer urban dwellers. I am still adjusting. Eddie is right at home pulling weeds and running around with the kids. Both him, and them, could not be happier. I am happy as well but I still feel homesick for my concrete jungle. Life is easier, quieter and smoother down here in the country (not really the country) and we are grateful for the amazing home the Lord has blessed us with. I cannot forget the countless homeless "neighbors" I saw daily in the city. Truly, we are so grateful and comforted by His sovereignty.Here is a picture of the drive leaving the city with the 3 kids and all my essential belongings in the back of the Volvo. It was my last drive down the Kennedy and the Dan Ryan as a Chicago resident. (For you kids, do not snap pictures and drive at the same time.)
No comments:
Post a Comment