Friday, November 4, 2011

Konow's

I feel like the Fall season has become even more hectic than Christmas. There is so much that I feel is required to do. We have to go apple picking in September, pumpkin patch in October, pick pumpkins, carve pumpkins, school fundraisers, girl scout fundraisers, girl scout trips, school field trips, school events, plan a Thanksgiving meal, start Christmas shopping (maybe).
I know all these things aren't mandatory and we love doing these things but it is all overwhelming to me. Add college and NFL football to the mix and our weekends have been crazy.
We were able to sneak away on a beautiful fall day with a thousand other people with the same idea and go to the local pumpkin patch. It was exhausting and chaotic but hey, that's the life I lead these days. Everyday seems to be insanity.
Reeve is mad the tractor is not coming fast enough.
Possibly my favorite picture of Reeve this year.

Cousins. Each adventure is a precious memory when we are all together.



No comments: