After walking for over an hour and contracting every 5 minutes, I decided I didn't want the baby at the zoo and needed to go home...
Monday, November 28, 2011
Girl Scout Tree
This is Trinity's 2nd year in girl scouts and she loves it. Not only does she get to hang out with her best friends but they do some pretty fun stuff. They sponsored a couple trees at Brookfield Zoo this year and decorated ornaments to hang on them. It was a lovely day in the morning and then the sun went away and the wind kicked up and soon it was freezing cold. We wanted to take advantage of the zoo time but had to quickly duck in and out of the indoor animal homes.
After walking for over an hour and contracting every 5 minutes, I decided I didn't want the baby at the zoo and needed to go home...
After walking for over an hour and contracting every 5 minutes, I decided I didn't want the baby at the zoo and needed to go home...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment