Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Funny Kids.

Everett:
He loves Woody and Buzz from Toy Story although he has never seen the movie. He calls Woody, "Wooogie."
He is terrified of a scene in The Flintstones movie with Bam Bam running. He says "No Bam Bam!" every time we turn on the TV.
He has also added "No Hook!" in reference to the movie Hook with Dustin Hoffman. He doesn't like him either.
He calls helicopters Helicoptys.
Everything we do he says "NO, I do!"
He *loves* the Drummer Boy Christmas song and demands it be on the radio all the time.
He calls every older man he sees Grandpa.
He thinks the McDonald's yogurt parfait is ice cream.
He likes to say "Za-Zo" you make you laugh.

Reeve:
He says "dadadadadada!"
He sticks his tongue out when he is happy.
His gives kisses which is really just biting your face.
When he is tired and nursing, he punches himself in the head while eating.

Trinity:
She loves says "He/She is just soooo cute!"
She uses the word "like" as if she is a "valley girl." It's like so funny! (I think I say that word to much.)
She sets all her stuffed animals up on the couch to watch her do a concert. They are the only ones who are allowed to watch.
She seems to like to talk to boys more than girls (uh-oh). (As I write this I just heard her in the other room say "I miss Rocco" which is a boy in her class.)
She is starting to ask why all the Santa Claus(es) look different.

Speaking of funny kids, I think this is funny. Most of you might be thinking it is an effective form of birth control. Others might think you are never going to have us over for a play date again.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Yep, J and I have definitely seen this before when we have come over and we looooove it! Poor Reeve!!! hahaha!

Jamie Lives in Tokyo said...

Leslie, Misaki must be tired all the time because lately she punches herself in the head almost every time she nurses! She's 8.5 months now and over 20 pounds...!! but still doesn't have any teeth at all. That must be why I'm not motivated to give her baby food. On a good day, she gets two "meals". You're so organized, feeding Reeve three times a day already. Good job!
Hey, after the New Year, let's get together! I don't mind driving out your way while my kids are at school.:-)