Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Pump-It-Up

We hosted a party at Pump-It-Up for Trinity's birthday to celebrate with all her little friends. It was probably the best idea I have ever had. I didn't have to lift a finger, clean-up or fix anything that broke in my house. Because attending to a couple slide burns and head bumps, I simply watched the kids have a blast and chat with my friends.


Trinity had a *great* time but I think the most fun was had by Everett. He never cried, even after sliding face-first, head-first down the 10 foot slide and getting slide burn on his face. He popped back up and started to climb again for another run. He really had the time of his life.



Trinity was so red in the face, I had to start stripping her layers off and encourage her to visit the water fountain many times.

No comments: