Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Spring Break

Elias is little, Eddie is working, I would rather be on a beach for spring break but I guess Legoland is just as good with 4 kids in tow and battling million children with germs.It was our first time there.  At first I was really impressed but then quickly realized that all the good stuff is on the main floor.  Once you go thru the city of chicago made out of legos and then thru the jungle, there is not much else.  I could have gone home after 30 minutes but we trekked on.

 Trinity and Reeve went on the little glider ride.  Reeve quickly became terrified as you can see.  Everett refused to go on at all.
 He hung out with this guy instead.
We saw a 4d movie where Reeve *freaked* out at the "rock monster" who he believed was all too real and coming to eat him up.  Do you know how hard it is to calm a screaming toddler in a dark theater with a baby on your lap and two other kids steeping all over your diaper bag looking for snacks?!?!?
We left after that.
Two days later I ended up at Chuck E. Cheese with all 4 kids.  Why Leslie, Why!?!?!??

No comments: