Trinity loves a good, live show, with boys. She is crushing on Kendall from Big Time Rush (see below). What's a girl not to like. He is a good looking guy, can hold a tune and is financially set for life. I would like her to stick with barbies and dolls for just a millennium longer. There will be plenty of time for boys, when she is 40.
Anyway, Santa was nice enough to bring her tickets for the February BTR show. I was kind of excited too since I do find their tunes catchy and their Nickelodeon show witty. I did not anticipate the noise level however. Did I get old quickly?? Since when do I need ear plugs to enjoy a concert.
One Direction opened for them (little did I know they were a force sweeping the nation - never heard of them). The girl screams were deafening but found myself bopping to the music and drawn to the cute boy (ahem, he is in his 20s) in the suspenders. Note to self: download their album, when it becomes available in March, these guys are good. Another note: I am a big nerd and the boy band sickness is seeping into me. Get medication...soon.
A week before BTR came into town in all their glory, Cody Simpson (the originator of boy band love for T) took over HOB on V-Day. I spent the night with my daughter, niece and SIL singing along to his music and rolling my eyes at his arrogance instead of a nice night with my hubby. Sorry about that babe!
No comments:
Post a Comment