I have been to a lot of vacation bible schools and have seen a lot of curriculum, crafts,
activities, games, stories, etc. I have NEVER seen a production as quite as awesome as our church puts on. There was a very large rocket ship constructed by
amazing and talented people. Planets made and painted, costumes designed, lighting that was a incredible, dances
choreographed, songs sung and the best time ever for 300 kids.
Trinity was in the
elementary level curriculum so she got to choose two things to focus her week on. The first she picked was dance where she performed in from on the entire church...with crazy hair. The second was art where she lay tile around a mirror and grouted it for the new baby's room. sweet!

I helped teach the kids in the preschool
program. Everett was in my group and was
surprisingly independent of me. Every night the kids heard a bible story, did a craft, played a game and had an outer space (and creative) snack.

"The" rocket ship.

Reeve got a kick out of it too.
Everett's Performance:
vbs 1 from Leslie Campins on Vimeo.
Trinity's Dance Number. I was so proud of her. She was so nervous but got up in front of the entire church and did her rad moves.
vbs 3 from Leslie Campins on Vimeo.
Here is a video that my church compiled that exhibits the awesomeness of our
VBS.
vbs 4 from Leslie Campins on Vimeo.
No comments:
Post a Comment