Saturday, May 28, 2011
Two
Reeve turns two! My plan was to take Reeve an hour and a half away to the Illinois Railway Museum in Union but the weather wasn't great so I took the kids to Monkey Bizness to play for a bit. Reeve played for hours and rarely came up for air.
Trinity had fun for about an hour and then got bored and wanted to go home.
Everett lasted about 45 minutes until he said his stomach hurt. He has been sick this week so I told him to lay down and rest. In the meantime, I called Eddie and told him to come from the train and get child 1 and 2. Once he arrived, Everett puked everywhere. yummy.
After a nap and some Sierra Mist, Everett demanded he go to Choo Choo Johnny's with us. He was fine but ate nothing which was probably best.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment