Thanks for being such a funny uncle. We have so much fun with you. I know you will be a daddy soon. I hope you have the sleep and energy to continue to be so goofy and so funny with us. Mama and Daddy just love how you get us so wild right before bed time. They think it is so funny! Reeve loves how you carry him around like a prince. No wonder he will only go by you. Thanks for taking silly pictures will us and making us laugh.
Love, Trinity and Everett

2 comments:
LOVE this! I wondered the same thing about Jim once Charlie came...he has happily remained "baby Jim" with my niece and nephews who still love him to pieces. It's precious!
This is sooo funny! I didn't even know that they were taking these that day. Oh, and I would say that Reeve is more of a Sheik in J's arms. It's hilarious!
Post a Comment