
Reeve continues to brighter our days. You can catch him any time of day on Mama or Daddy's hip. If he is not there, you can easily find him, just follow the screaming.
Praise the Lord he is sleeping pretty well at night. For the last couple of weeks, he has slept from 8 until dawn and then will go back to bed for a couple hours. He sometimes makes it 10-11 hours but rarely.
He weighs just over 20 pounds and is about 29 inches.
He has 2 teeth.
He eats 3 solid meals a day. He loves all fruit and orange-colored veggies (squash, carrots) but hates anything green. No peas, no green beans.
I have started to supplement with formula (due to dwindling milk supply) but am fighting to keep him nursing for as long as possible...for a variety of reasons... mostly convenience and nutrition.
He grabs your face and gives you kisses while saying "mmmmmmmmm!"
He reaches for toys and lunges forward to get to them. He really wants to crawl but hasn't gotten on his knees yet.
He has yet to roll from his back to his belly. I am convinced he is perfectly capable but he really, really, really dislikes being on his back. Instead of rolling off of it, he freaks out crying. Maybe before he turns one the child will figure it out.
I am wondering if I should trim his hair. It is starting to grow over the ears. I can't imagine him sitting for a haircut though.
He loves the bathtub. I often give him a bath to stretch out the time between dinner and bedtime. He splashes like crazy often soaking the entire bathroom and forcing water up his nose and all over his face.
He shakes his head no when you do it. It's his little funny game.
He is starting to play peek-a-boo by putting things over his face.
Most of the time he has his arms spread eagle with his fists twisting. for balance!?!? not sure.
He has been much better with his separation anxiety. We are able to keep in the nursery at church without being called to get him. However, he is still upset at home with family watching him. I think he is always anticipating us to come through the door. When we don't...you guessed it, he freaks out.
2 comments:
Thanks for the update. He is a little ray of sunshine!
leslie, he is TOO cute!!! i love reading your updates. how does it feel to be in a spacious house? i'm dreaming of that a lot these days... ;)
Post a Comment