Friday, November 27, 2009

Happy 1/2 Birthday.

Today is Reeve's 6 month birthday, or his 1/2 birthday as I like to call it. I made him a 1/2 birthday cake and Trinity made him some very messy cupcakes. We celebrated with a big party with our favorite people and closest loved ones.
What is Reeve up to?
He is rolling, still crying, sleeping much better, eating solids 3 x a day and laughing a lot more. He is getting his first 2 teeth.

For those of you wondering why you weren't invited to his party it is because there wasn't one. I am just making sure I got readers here people! HA!

3 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Love the baby feet on the cake!!

Samantha said...

What a cute idea! And what a cutie!

Liz M said...

He is growing up! And I was wondering why we weren't on the favorite friend list...maybe because we make for bad house guests ;)