Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Brookfield Zoo

I commissioned my sister-in-law, Jessica, (AKA Auntie Coo Coos) to join us at the zoo so the kids could see the dinosaurs before they are extinct. Since when did the zoo get so flippin' big? I feel as though we made it through a quarter of it. I guess with 3 kids with 3 separate and specific needs, getting through the entire thing is a dream. From what we saw, we were entertained. Trinity was upset the dolphins are in Minnesota while their home gets a makeover. I am excited to see their new pad come next year.

Everett's 1st carousal ride.
I guess the sun was in Trinity's eyes.

1 comment:

Samantha said...

Leslie,

Perhaps you can help me with this considering I also have a nephew for Jessica now. Is the *technical* spelling of her name Coo Coos? I just want to make sure I get it right for cards and such!

Thanks!


BTW - those kids are too freaking cute!