Thursday, October 16, 2008

Sea World

The last leg of our trip included a drive to San Diego to do Sea World for the day. We started with the Shamu Show which was as good as I remembered as a kid. Trinity and I then fed the stingrays which was great and then we moved on to feed the dolphins. Trinity fed a dolphin named Beaker whom I believe she will be talking about for quite some time.
We did some other cool stuff like watching a 4-D Elmo Show. They have a great shark exhibit and a fantastic Wild Artic exhibit complete with penguins, walrus, polar bears, etc.

We wish we had more time to see San Diego but we rain out and were also not prepared for the 20 degree temperature swing that occurred while we were there. Coastal weather is much like Chicago's weather changes I guess.

1 comment:

JoAnna said...

Ah, the jacket from Grandma Miriam!