Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Big Girl Bed Surprise

Yesterday marked 1 week without the pacifier for Trinity. For the most part it has gone well. She has been acting out a little bit at bedtime. She likes to take her diaper off and play with it. She cries for me to come put it back on so at least I know that it is happening. Tuesday we went for a playdate at a friend's house. She was wound-up and I had concern that she wasn't going to take a nap. Sure enough, I hear the cries for the diaper. I go in her room to find EVERYTHING soaking wet with pee. Yep, she took off the diaper and peed everywhere.I had to take the thousand stuffed animals off the bed, wash the sheets, wash her and change her clothes. Silly me, I tried again to get her to take a nap but that didn't happen. Eddie got home shortly thereafter and I took a nap! The toddler stage is so much fun!

No comments: